Monday, December 23, 2013

Sea Electronics and Other Treasures

Monday, December 23rd

This is my face every morning when I wake up and realize Rissa is still here.



Awesome!!!!

Monday was a nice chill day. Rissa had a lot of sleep to catch up on.

Later in the day we headed towards St. George's, on reggage bus of course. We stopped at Pandy Beach. It's one of my favorites. I blogged about it before here. One of the great things about the beaches here, is that they are all quite different. Pandy is a great beach to collect sea glass and other fun ocean treasures.

I was super grateful for the sunny skies! It is supposed to be rainy all Christmas day, so I will enjoy the sun while it lasts. And so will Rissa, the little mermaid.



 Pandy, like many beaches, is just very relaxing. It's usually pretty calm, and today there was no one else on the beach. It was awesome.
























Rissa loved all the tiny tiny shells in the sand, she is so beautiful!


I spent my fair share of time browsing for sea glass. It's like window shopping, but in the sand. Sand shopping for the best pieces. :)

Rissa found a bit of "sea electronics" from and old computer or something or other, and we gave it to Ross so he could have a treasure too. 

I didn't even notice the footprints in this one!


After I took the above picture, I turned 180 degrees and took this one. You can see the Carenage, and through the point is a tunnel to go downtown.

























Which was exactly where our next adventure was.
...

No comments:

Post a Comment