Tuesday, December 24, 2013

TOUCHDOWN! Rissa Has Arrived.

I've been doing a little back-blogging. Not blogging about my back, but blogging about recent things. It's hard to stay on top of things when...

YOUR SISTER IS VISITING YOU AND YOU ARE SO EXCITED THAT YOU WANT TO SPEND EVERY WAKING MOMENT TALKING TO HER! 
(which is why I am blogging while she is sleeping)

I previously blogged about how difficult it is to be patient while she is in transit. In general, I'm not a patient person. My poor sister was traveling for like 40 hours! So I think she was pretty glad when we finally made it here. I know I was. Rissa had to put up with endless texts, e-mails, messages, and Facebook Wall posts (all from yours truly) in the preceding weeks. Typical annoying little sister of me, but I was just so excited for her to come. It's easily been the highlight of my year! 

This is what I felt like waiting for her to finally get here.

spongebob

Her flight was delayed about a half hour, which was pure torture... for me. But I made it through alright. ;)

I had this great idea of like, taking a picture or video of me seeing her at the airport, but as soon as I saw her come out of the airport doors I got butterflies and got choked up and almost started crying! So emotional.

 

I'm honestly just so freakin' excited to have her here! I can't wait to relax, show her around, get out and do stuff, and just enjoy hanging out with her! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment