Thursday, December 26, 2013

12 GIFs for Christmas

As you may be able to tell from my blog posts, I love GIFs! They are pretty fun.

So in this holiday season, I would like to present my

12 favorite GIFts of Christmas

Vagoom's gif

This one is Ross in the holiday season in Grenada:

Tim Lahan's gif

Who doesn't love a dancing polar bear?

Jane Stockdale's gif

This one reminds me of a kalidescope. Snowflakes are just so pretty.

WhatWhat's gif

Ross's personal favorite, of course. What is cooler than a Santa riding a rocket Christmas tree?!

Sam Glynn's gif

I may have sat and stared at this one for a few minutes.

A Little Island's gif

Classic Santa cruising with a very chill Rudolph.

Lauren Gentry's gif
One thing we are particularly good at in Grenada.

Bran Dougherty-Johnson's gif

Snowglobe Soccer!

HORT's gif

Of course I had to include this one.



Snowmen are a very important part of Christmas!



And of course you know this is one is my favorite!




MERRY CHRISTMAS! 



No comments:

Post a Comment