Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Mocha Spoke & First Day of Freedom

Well, Ross's fourth term if medical school is officially OVER. Today he received official grades and is now officially...

FIFTH TERM!!

For those if you who don't know, the fourth term is the most epically difficult term of them all. Here at SGU the students get the added bonus of the administration being incredibly inefficient and just an overall joke. 

But I'm not here to talk about that, I am here to hopefully do a better job posting than I did over last holiday break.

Monday morning was so nice to sleep in and not be responsible for anything, at all, in any way shape or form. :D We spent the morning cleaning up and decorating a little more for Christmas.

This wonderful woman I work with surprised me with a $20 certificate to a cafe near campus, to thank me for my work. So in the afternoon Ross and I moseyed over to campus to get some waffles! I got a M&M waffle with blueberries, and a HUGE scoop of ice cream. Not as good as Dad's, but it definitely did the trick.

Ross got a chocolate chip waffle with strawberries and whipped cream. We rarely go out to eat, and as you can tell, we were pretty excited.

The waffles were great! I would go back in a heartbeat. We already planned what waffles we would get next time. Haha. We have tried their paninis and they are really good too. The owners are super friendly and nice too. Always a bonus. 

That night I finally got around to making this California Pizza Kitchen copycat recipe for a Thai Chicken pizza. The recipe was really long and a lot of unnecessary work, but it was nice to have this guy named Ross around for once to help. 


The picture wasn't the best, but it was pretty good. I branched out and even tried a new dough recipe. I really like pizza. 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome...we just came across your post. Thanks for the Mocha Spoke shout out. We hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete