Friday, April 26, 2013

Grenada Pizza Kitchen

Welcome to GPK!


Grenada Pizza Kitchen, right here, in my little Grenada Kitchen.

Right after you know that my name is Kristen, of equal importance, you should know

I. LOVE. PIZZA.  

Some people think they love pizza, there are people that love pizza, and then there's me. I love pizza so much, that I'm actually, not even on the scale. 


Yeah.

In college, my pizza consumption occurrence probably averaged at least every other day. Maybe more. And the local pizza place might have known my number when I called and placed an order.... maybe.

I posted earlier about training myself to make bread, and as far as pizza crust is concerned, it is going fabulous!

Every week Friday comes. Now, in med school Friday doesn't really mean anything, but in the Petersen Household it means.... 

PIZZA DAY! 


Thanks Aquabats. Ya know, your week may be crummy but when you have Pizza Friday, there is always something to look forward to. 

Since Pizza Day comes every week, I try to mix it up a little and try different ways to eat the delicious food. Here are some ideas I found online that I have tried. 
Pizza crescent roll-ups, Pull-apart pizza, Pizza rolls, Pizza calzone, and my first love- Stuffed pizza rolls.


Last week I got fancy and made a Chicken alfredo pizza and a BBQ chicken cheddar pizza.






















They turned out awesome! Here is the recipe for the alfredo pizza.






















But Teo brings up a good point, I guess it is more Pizza Night, not Pizza Day. I just think about it all day. And if I am really going to call my kitchen Grenada Pizza Kitchen, I should try manicou pizza. 

As for now....

HAPPY PIZZA DAY/NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment