Sunday, June 29, 2014

Week Wrap Up #6


This week's Week Wrap Up is brought to you by the letter K. For Kentucky. And Kyle and Kristen.

Also the letter "T" for Tennessee, "M" for Mississippi, "R" for Ryan, "J" for Jen. "A" for Arkansas, "I" for Indiana. You get the picture, I've got around. As I mentioned in a social media post, this West Coast girl is confused. It's been a good geography lesson for me. And a great adventure! Tomorrow I fly back to Utah where my life will still consist of living out of suitcases but with a lot less fun. 

But before I do that, I need to share the pictures that didn't fit into any of the other many posts.


HUGE roadside dino. I love dinosaurs, so it seems only right that this should make it in. It is advertising an attraction called "Dinosaur World." And although it doesn't sound as cool as Jurassic Park, maybe someday I will make it there. 

The next two photos go together for many different reasons. 


First reason is they are both vulgar, second reason is they made me laugh, third reason being they are still tacky, fourth reason is summarized simply by the phrase, "God Bless the South." That is all I have to say. 

Saw this at my now (blog) famous Zaxby's. It's pretty obvious someone just went to the asphalt with a paint roller and dotted out a handicap symbol. Who needs stencils and spray paint? 


I love my Week Wrap Ups because they are perfectly random. Continuing the trend, here is a granny square type crochet project I am working on. American flags! It has been a fun project to work on and I love the small squares because I have a short attention span and I can finish each one in a reasonable amount of time. 


That wraps up it all up for my Kentukcy trip. It has been real. Real fun. 


No comments:

Post a Comment