Monday, June 9, 2014

Anything But the Monday Blues: Pizza & Hot Moms

Monday was a fantastic day because my big brother played hookey and hung out with ME. I've missed him a ton and I love spending time with him. We went and saw the new X-men movie at a nice theater, with apparently, the best popcorn in the world. Need to check that out next time. 

After that we made our inaugural visit of the Summer 2014 Utah Pizza Tour. SLAB PIZZA, Provo, UT.
 

Slab is a pretty hip little place, nestled beneath an age old apartment complex. You get "just one" slice of pizza. And by that I mean about a quarter of an extra large pizza.

There are different tiers of fanciness in the different pizzas. Teo got a Thai pizza (minus the scallions of course). And I got a lasagna pizza which was amazing. The "single" slice of pizza is roughly two times the size of my head.

Teo dropped me off and decided to rub it in my face by getting some Man of Steel/ Amazing Spider-Man ice cream at Baskin Robbins. Since I want to do pretty much everything he does, I convinced Ross to take me to get ice cream after he was done studying. The first location didn't have that flavor but I wasn't about to just settle. Nope. So we pressed onward to location two and luckily they had it. 

 
In between hanging out with Teo and ice cream I tried out water aerobics with my sister in law. It was supremely cool. I wasn't sure what to wear because I knew I'd be really cold. So I opted for the Million Dollar Baby hoodie/ robe look:


There were a ton of people at water aerobics, mostly grabby hot moms. One mom brought her chubby-ish pre-teenish daughter to class. And proceeded to yell at her to try harder every time she whined that she couldn't do it. Hot daughters make hot moms sweetie. Get with it.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment