Saturday, June 21, 2014

Take Me Out To the Ballgame

Friday night I decided I should exercise my Pass of All Passes and go to a ballgame. Being the rebel I am, I rooted for the away team. I mean, its the Ogden RAPTORS for goodness sake.


Ross's "vintage" hat from when he was little. I don't think it gets much cooler than that. 

Don't be surprised when I say I don't care too much for baseball. It's probably true that it's the one sport that I am closest to understanding, but you know what else I understand? Ballpark food. Greasy, half warm, half cold ballpark food. Mmm. Yessir I'm an American after all. 


That is one excited kid with a bratwurst on a pretzel bun.


Please note Rissa's bipartisan approach to the game. The Orem Owlz are red and are a feeder team for the Anaheim Angels. The Ogden Raptors are blue and a feeder team for the Los Angeles Dodgers. Gotta represent LA!


I'm the luckiest girl in the world to finally be living close to the best roommate ever.


It was a very beautiful night, nice fluffy clouds as the sun set. The Orem Owlz lead at first, but then the Raptors totally dominated and smashed them. 


Rissa and I bowed out early, however. So we were unable to see the beautiful defeat, but instead we were able to see a beautiful human being! My sister flew in from Ghana where she was doing an internship for the past several weeks. I take full credit for the creativity of the ginormous 'Murican flag cookie with about a half inch of frosting. 


After hours and hours of flying you can tell Cass is so excited for the cookie!!


SISTERS are the BEST!!! Watch out Utah, 3 Widdi crazies at once, in one place. 





No comments:

Post a Comment