Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The Coconut Beach

Wednesday evening some of my work friends arranged a nice chill hang out. After work we went out for drinks at this restaurant called The Coconut Beach. I didn't have a preference but when Lauren suggested the place I was really excited because I had always wanted to go. Apparently the food isn't great but we were just there for drinks so it was all good. 


Plus, look at that sunset! That is hard to beat. Cassie, I just loved the atmosphere, you know? Being able to kick back and relax with your toes in the sand, a pina colada in your hand is the quintessence of island life right? It was the perfect evening. It was one of those events that you kick yourself for not doing more often. The company and conversation were the best I have had in a long long time. I am reminded once again of the truly amazing people I have met here in Grenada. I am beyond lucky to be such good friends with them, and I know that the bonds I formed will last long after I leave. 


Sadly not everyone could make it, but for being last minute, I think 5/7 is still pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment