Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Salvadoran Food: Pupusas!

During my time in Grenada I endlessly tried to make my comfort foods. This usually meant Mexican or Salvadoran food. My pupusa venture was pretty disastrous and only left me feeling more hungry and more heartbroken for home. So the The Day of the Pupusa has been very much anticipated.

We tried out this new place called El Majahual, which is apparently a beach in El Salvador.


I don't mean to be dramatic, but those might have been the best pupusas I have ever eaten. They have an, "El Majahual" pupusa that has like peppers, cheese, and shrimp. It was amazing. The service was good and the decor was really awesome. My mom got some garlic shrimp, that the waitress recommend and that was amazing too. Lucky for me, we had a misunderstanding with our order and ended up with a ton of leftovers. Lucky for me (2) I already have a kolashampan in the fridge from my Vallarta trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment