Saturday, May 10, 2014

Leaving Grenada GIFs

As my time in Grenada draws to a close I've been a bit obsessed with tumblrs like "what we should call caribbean med school."

I might marry gifs if I could. But for now I will just post a compilation of some of my favorites with a narrative.

When I asked my brother if he had seen the preview for "Pompeii" And he responded that that movie came out LAST YEAR in the U.S.



Maybe when I return to The Land Of Plenty I can see a movie within a few years of it coming out. Maybe in a movie theater, but I really don't want to push it.

When people ask me how I feel about leaving Greanda:



Then I break out into tears:



Except I do know what I am upset about. And that can be answered in so. many. ways.

When people invite me to playgroup (because they think I am that bored):



Or when people try to encourage me to go to another Girl's Night or SO activity.



When SOs see me daring to leave the island with only a mild tan.

giphy-23.gif (480×234)

But that's okay. Pretty soon I get to roll that pretty little suitcase into the airport and feel like:



Only to know the baggage handlers at American Airlines be like:



But that's okay because I'm going to be back in AMERICA:



So things will be okay for now.






No comments:

Post a Comment