Sunday, July 13, 2014

Week Wrap Up #8

I wonder where to even begin this week. Last week at this time my family was here visiting. Then a few days ago Ross was finishing his major Step 1 USMLE exam. Now... here we are. In a bit of a limbo time, where we don't know where we will be living in a month, but it probably won't be here. Ross is a free man, but we still can't quite start preparing for the next chapter.

And since we can't do that, I will just share a bunch of random photos with you.

Sunsets in Grenada were gorgeous, don't get me wrong. But I respect any kind of beauty, everywhere.



Finally getting around to some Utah Valley respect. While I was at BYU I gained an intense love for jdawgs. I have just now grown to love banana peppers and jalapenos on it. Probably Anitha's doing by increasing my heat capacity.


Sometimes it feels like Grenada was such a long time ago. But no matter how long ago it feels, I know it will always be with me. Like when I saw this sign outside of the women's restroom.
"We apologize for the inconvenience." 
Pffffffft. You have running water. Boo hoo hoo that it isn't hot! #firstworldproblems. I think it's funny now but at the time I was actually quite disturbed. 

This past week I got to visit with Kelli and her dad were up in the area so I had the opportunity to grab some lunch and hang out with them. Pat's BBQ, in case you were wondering, is always a good choice!


That day they even had live music, so that was a fun treat. 

As you might've been able to tell, I have been trying to hang out with friends as much as possible. It sometimes takes a bit of planning to arrange my transportation, but it is always worth it. This time my bestie Front Runner took me to SLC to hang out with my friend Sydney. I always remember that I need more of her in my life.


I also like to combine friends and food. Food, if at all possible, meaning pizza. This week I was able to hang out with my good friends Teo and Roman at Brick Oven.

Nom nom nom. 

Along with friends, I always make time for family. Especially if it is my adorably sassy 10 year old niece.


Our main bonding opportunities come over nail polish. So obviously that means that I need to buy more and perfect my skills. Super proud of this manicure. Love this holographic nail polish.


Another week of summer gone. Trying to live it up while I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment