Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Honeymoon 2: Ice Skating and Beus Pond

On the second day of our Honeymoon 2/ Anniversary Trip we headed down from the condo in Eden to the Weber County Ice Sheet for some ice skating. This was a cute idea because the only other time I have been ice skating was when Ross and I were dating and we arranged a triple date. Oh look, here is a picture, four years ago!



That was in Provo, so it was fun a different to go to the epic olympic Ice Sheet. We got there a little early but that just made us perfectly on time. We geared up and it was nice to finally be nice and cool again. Ross of course was loving the cold. I half expected him to roll around on the ice.


We had a lot of fun skating and the guy running the music had a really fun playlist. Ross is always a good sport about having to go slow and stick by me. But I let him free.

After we had a little picnic at a Beus Park, where Ross has always wanted to take me. It's a cute park.


We even had Martinelli's and some classy flutes. Also, it was time for the Idle Isle chocolate we had purchased, and the raspberries we got from Pettingill's. Raspberries and chocolate, he sure knows the way to my heart. 


We napped a little, although we were a little scared for our lives with the geese getting all grabby. 


Unfortunately (but not surprisingly) I found myself battling a headache. Aaand I think I am coming down with something because I am not feeling well at all. This box of scratchy tissue from our condo has been my best friend lately. But that didn't stop us from taking a little stroll around the park and enjoying the funny little ducks. 


We ended the day with Ogden Pizzeria pizza, which is my favorite pizza of all time. Such a fun day!




No comments:

Post a Comment