Monday, July 28, 2014

Spanish Fark Antique Store

The past few days have been filled with highs and lows. Lows of being denied a car loan. Highs of hanging out with my best friend and a lil retail therapy. 

Ross and I found an antique store and decided to wander around. It was a pretty cool store. It has cool old stuff, weird old stuff, new stuff, all storta of stuff.


Freaking creepy doll. I actually have no idea what those other glass voodoo creepy doll things are. 


They had clothes too. Not a ton, but when you could score a checkered suit as awesome as that, why would you need much else? Ross was having a ton of fun dressing up. 

One of my favorite things was a bath tub filled with buttons. Literally. A bathtub. 



The upstairs section had a ton of books and random nick knacks. How about them electronic movie rental signs that make me feel like I'm walking into a dirty adult bookstore? 


I ended up making a couple purchases. One of which were these supremely awesome earrings. At only .75 cents, I feel like I stole them. What a bargain!!


I also got some skull and crossbones ones that will be perfect for Halloween.

I got a bunch of new clothes at this boutique across the street. I know, I am so fancy for shopping at a boutique. Time to freshen up the wardrobe for when I get a job after we move.

By the time all those was over, we were both kinda tired and starving.


We ate at this diner across the street. We knew it had to be legit because when we walked in we saw a table full with about 7 veterans, full regalia, all over the age of 80. And it wasn't bad. They even had CAT-sup.


It seems dumb, but I love exploring new places, even if it is just Spanish Fark. 

No comments:

Post a Comment