Saturday, July 26, 2014

Scheels Adventure

At some point this week we found ourselves at Scheels in Sandy. Pretty much anything after 2011 when I graduated and Ross and I moved out of Utah, is considered "new."

It is a massive structure and has tons of different sporting goods. It even has a Ferris Wheel inside. Of course Ross and I had to do the trendy thing and ride it. The line was short but moved slow.



It is a very interactive store. They have lots of photo ops, and even a little shooting range game. There is also a cafe and Ross and I got some super cheap soft serve cones. the bottom of the cone got soggy and disintegrated. Time for a cup.


Making fun of Utah is pretty high up on my "things I love to do" list. Scheels provides the perfect opportunity for this. It is a California girl's confusion turned comedy. Here are a few of my favorite items I found at Scheels.


1. Camo lingerie
2. "Gut It, Cut It, Cook It: A Deer Hunter's Guide to Processing & Preparing Venison"
3. Wild Game (Large game) Marinade. I couldn't help but wonder if large game marinade is different from small game marinade.
4. The BYU and Utes mannequins. BYU gets a cardigan, because they have to modest, obviously

At some point we also got Ross a jdawg. FINALLY. You can tell he is pretty excited about this. 






No comments:

Post a Comment