Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Orson Gygi with Pipling

The summer is rapidly coming to a close and there are still so many thing that I need and want to do. Today I was able to hang out with my lovely and beautiful friend Pip. I miss her a lot. There is an intense about of closeness that comes with friendship is forged in the fiery flames of college. 


It has been rather rainy as of late in Utah. But I was undeterred! Pip similarly loves cooking and baking. And she is amazing at it. She is super creative and so I thought it was only fitting that we go to this huge kitchen store that I had heard a great deal about from foodie bloggers in the region. 


It was fun to cruise around and talk. There are lots of goodies here. Ross and I left with some flavor syrups and a unicorn cookie cutter. 

After we hung out at Pip's place and just caught up. It sucks to say goodbye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment