Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Years Resolution

Bug bites really irritate me.

When I first moved here to Grenada I got attacked by bugs from all directions. All kinds of bugs. Sand fleas, mosquitoes, ants lots of kinds. My mom said that when I was little I would get itchy and go crazy scratching. I would go wild. Apparently that isn't something you can just shake because I think I still get the same way.

I don't really remember when I had the chicken pox but I feel like I have the chicken pox all over my legs.














Looking a little more tan than the last time I did this, I circled my bites. Below is the same leg, rotated.














For your viewing pleasure, here is some more of my leg, close up on my ankle.


















On that single leg Ross counted 46 bites on that one leg alone! Luckily I only have several on my other leg but this is craziness. I think maybe the rain is bringing all the bugs out. I wear bug spray but it is a bit more difficult when you are always sweating it off or it is washing off in the ocean. Haha.

I decided my New Year's Resolution is to stop getting so many bug bites *ahem* you listening bugs?!?

1 comment:

  1. Oh man; I am right there with ya. I don't know why they are attracted to me but I will have like a billion and neither Paul nor Ash will even compare. You're right about the bug spray coming off when you sweat, but I have found that the Odomos cream from IGA works pretty well for us. It also smells a lot better. Hope you figure it out... or stay indoors. ;)

    ReplyDelete