Friday, August 31, 2012

Emergency Post!! -BUG BITES-

I have a lot of posts I am working on, full of fun things and adventures....

But this is an emergency! Sometimes I am just so pathetic I can't contain it. 

I have about 60ish bug bites. Just on my legs! Mostly around my ankles. The number is continually growing!

I am just so fed up with the bites. They itch like crazy and at times I can't sleep at night because they itch!

Last night I took a scientific approach; I circled all my existing bites. To see how many I would get while I was asleep.

I think the number was about 5 new ones, just last night while I was sleeping. 
You can see a bunch, just from this view! 
You would think that it was bed bugs because of the clusters, but those are actually new ones up by my knee pit. Accrued those over the past few days. 
I am beginning to wonder if I'm eating the bugs and they are living under my skin and biting me from the inside out. Because I can't see them. 

I have the windows open in the day, but at night they are closed. There are also screens on all of the windows! But they are finding a way to slip in. 

I picked up some of this. Everyone here swears by it. It's mosquito repellent. But I am not convinced these are mosquito bites. I think it is something else.
I did research on bed bugs. And I don't think I found evidence, the supposed evidence I might have found, I think is a result of my paranoia. I washed my sheets, moved the bed away from walls, and now I am deep cleaning the apartment. 

As for now, I am looking up bug bite remedies and bug repellent stuff that will work for all kinds of bugs. 

Any ideas are welcome!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment