Monday, January 14, 2013

Term 2 Begins!

With a hug and a kiss and "get the heck out of the door, you'll miss the bus!"

Is how Term 2 begins in the Petersen home. Now is the perfect time to ask me how I feel about Ross being in medical school.

Oh? How do I feel you ask?

Well, I feel AWESOME. Optimistic. Happy. Ready.

















The whole month he had off was amazing. It was so much fun to hang out with friends, go to the beaches, adventure, and just be incredibly lazy.

But I am so happy he is going back to school! I know that sounds rude, but we came here so Ross could go to school. We didn't come down here to be on endless vacation (well, I did, but he didn't)! Haha. As he starts the new term he is closer to achieving his life-long goal of being a doctor. Wahoo! So even though I will miss baking and watching Dog The Bounty Hunter together it is time to get going. :)


Even though I know there is no such thing as smooth sailing here in Grenada I feel better prepared for this term. And win, lose or draw May 23rd I am shipping out to the U.S. for a nice summer break. So whatever you got Term 2... bring it on!

Annnd I am keeping in mind that Term 2 began 45 minutes ago, so stay tuned for real adventures in the upcoming months.

2 comments:

  1. haha. 45 minutes ago. :) Aww. I feel this EXACT same way. Seriously.

    I'm so happy that this whole term started. I'm staying 2 days after you are, but, that's still pretty freaking awesome to get to go home at the end of this term.

    Also, what's awesome- at the end of this term, Ross (and MOE) will be second year medical students!!!! :) That's what I am especially looking forward to! I mean, at that point or by the time we return to the island- we will have LESS THAN ONE YEAR LEFT on this island, this.. different country, you know. And, you'll be able to get all of the beans that you want. I just really forget the name of them. I think it's weird that they also don't have pinto beans here.. But, they do have fava beans? really? How does that even make sense?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me happy! I love you both!

    ReplyDelete