Monday, December 22, 2014

While You Were Out

Ross is gone in Utah visiting his family, my family is almost all in town. And here I sit by myself in Redlands, just working and counting down til Christmas Eve when I get a vacation.

Ross is a pretty great guy and got me a dozen roses last week. Maybe to ease the blow of me still having to work while he gets time off. Maybe because he feels guilty for leaving. Maybe just because he really loves me.


Since I spend more time at work than I do at home, I split them up into two vases and brought some to work. 

Before Ross left he also left me a bunch of post-its all of the apartment. Some on the mirror, some in the cupboards. One in the freezer. One in the drawer where I keep my toothbrush. But my favorite strategically-placed post-it. 


Inside the box of cookies. Bahaha. I laughed so hard when I saw this. I guess he know where to find my heart... in the cookie jar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment