Saturday, December 20, 2014

Desert Sunset

This weekend I dropped Ross off at the airport so he could take a break and see family and friends in Utah. After dropping him off I wasn't eager to go mope around the apartment by myself, so I headed to Palmdale. It worked out great because my godson's birthday was that weekend so I planned to do that. What I didn't realize, was that the siblings were already flying in at that point! I got to hang out with them too.





We decided we wanted some good ol' with the family at Charlie Brown Farms when we stepped out to a breath taking sunset.


I guess I am getting old and sentimental because my sunset posts have gotten a bit out of control.


It was beautiful the way it was continuously changing minute by minute.


We pulled over and took some pictures. 



I'm a desert rat for sure. I know a lot of people think it is ugly and barren but I think it is beautiful, and the sunsets are pretty unbeatable. 


Even by the time we made it home it was still changing. 






No comments:

Post a Comment