Thursday, December 18, 2014

Christmas Cheer

The holidays mean Christmas cheer. I have learned that Christmas can happen anywhere, in any situation, weather, wealth, or circumstance. I mean, I still haven't experienced Christmas as an ultra-rich person vacationing in Australia, but I assume Christmas would still happen there too.

Since I have celebrated Christmas in so many ways, I am no longer sure what a quintessential Christmas is. But so far this year I have found holiday cheer in:

Warm weather, sunny skies, and residential Christmas lights.


Holiday work parties with good luck in getting one of the few non-alcoholic gifts from the gift exchange. 


Gingerbread men that turned into sugar cookie zombies because apparently all you have is neon food coloring (rainbow unicorn snuck in there too).



Little bits of office decorations.



Christmas ornaments from days gone by.



And cats in hats.





No comments:

Post a Comment