Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Year's Eve!

With having so much family around these past couple of weeks, it is pretty odd to find such an empty house. I have to laugh a little when I say this because "empty" is still 6 people.

Earlier in the day we went to Bex and had some amazing food.



Including a burger larger than your head, and of course more food than any of us could ever dream of finishing. This included two tubs of garlic fries. While delicious, still about half-an-Idaho's worth of fries.

I talked myself in and out then back in to getting this amazingly soft and beautiful scarf. No regrets. Then I found this kids hanging out on the street, probably up to no good.



But before long Ryan and Jen had to catch their plane back to Tennessee. While mom and dad drove them to the airport, Ross and I ran to to the store to get some ingredients to make our favorite recipe.

Homemade Egg Nog.



We got to see a symbolic sunset. Because of all the sunset pictures I post on the blog, the final sunset of the year can be pretty significant.

We all pitched in to put together some goodies for our night of partying hard.



Probably looking a little something like this:


We Face Time'd with Ali all the way in New York to ring in the New Year with her. And no, she did not go to Times Square to see the ball drop. Why? Well, I simply had no clue about how horrific that ordeal is. All of her workmates were telling her how you cannot move or leave your place in line so people end up wearing adult diapers of peeing in bottles in the middle of the street.

urkel

I guess that is one way to ring in the New Year- with an adult diaper full of excrement. -No thanks.

omg

After ringing in the 2015 with Ali, we still had three hours to go til we saw 2015 but we made it!

You can see Synge in one frame, then gone the next. I don't think he like New Year's countdowns like the rest of us.



So here is to a brand new year and all it may have for me & us!




No comments:

Post a Comment