Sunday, March 2, 2014

Have it Your Way (BK!)

How many of you are just craaaving a Burger King burger?

Like maybe one off the dollar menu?



*crickets*

No one?

How about an Oreo milkshake? Or a mini funnel cake from Jack in the Box?

Maybe a few people now? 

And on a completely different but related note, when you dream, what do you dream about?

Flying? All expense paid trips to Hawaii? Talking to genius minds like Albert Einstein? Sailing around the world? Winning the lottery?

It may seem random, why am I talking about Dollar Menu items and dreams? Well, The Monster Chronicles continue...

The other day when the dreaded alarm went off, after a few seconds of coming to, I stared at the ceiling.

Huh?
Burger King?
I had just dreamed about BURGER KING? Who am I? Where am I?! Seriously people. I dreamed that I got to pay for Burger King food. In the dream I was staring at the menu, salivating at the thought that I could have an oreo milkshake and a drooling over a dollar menu cheeseburger. No juicy steak from Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. No decadent Great Wall of Chocolate from P.F. Chang's. Not even some coconut shrimp from Outback. Not even a fresh salad from Panera.

Dollar. Cheeseburger.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is what rock bottom looks like (and a countdown 'to that $1 burger).






No comments:

Post a Comment