Tuesday, February 18, 2014

The Bachelor Monday Sundaes on Tuesday

Grenada turns you into a monster. Have I mentioned that before?

All of a sudden I find myself doing things I never would have done before. Since when do I watch The Bachelor? 

Since Grenada. 

This show is terrible people. I don't know what is worse, the scripted predictable drama or the fact that I have watched enough Bachelor/ Bachelorette (yeah I'm admitting to both) to know there is scripted predictable drama. 

Yeah, I'm a monster. 

Since the show is so ridiculous, Ross has grown a love for it too. So us monsters, we sit and watch the show together if he happens to be home in time. If not, we watch it together the next day. We're so loyal, I know. 

This time I got fancy and had an ice cream Sunday bar! 
And because Charlene (one of the contestants) is so obnoxious I distracted myself by playing with this new photo collage app Brigette recommended. It is awesome! I love it.


 Which background do you like better? 


Ice cream sundaes, making bad tv good since I started avidly watching bad tv in 2012. 


1 comment:

  1. haha, perfect description of it all. I CONCUR! Love the photo collages, but mostly I'm craving that ice cream.

    ReplyDelete