Tuesday, February 18, 2014

"How the Time Flies!": Gren-ception

Have you guys ever seen Inception?



It is an exceptional movie. A dream, inside a dream, inside a dream? With all this blog cleaning I have been doing I stumbled upon this draft that I not only tried to write once... but TWICE. Third time's a charm?

I'm guessing the first part in purple was written beginng/mid 1st term. The second part in green was written half-way through 2nd term.

"I am now a wise and old SO. My husband is over half way done with Second Term so I have all the answers! Haha that was sarcasm, btw.

I was looking back on some old blog post drafts that never got published and I found this little gem.

'Sometimes I wonder what I could possibly post about. 
Then I think of all the things I do, and start to process that all the things I have done. Then I realize it has only been a week, or a day or a morning and I have already accomplished so many things! It is nice to be so busy. 
This morning, before even 11:00am I: 
-rode about 5 buses-shopped at 4 different stores-explored a new place-spent lots of money 
Before 11am! I wake up early here, because the sun rises, and once the sun rises and the apartment starts to heat up... good luck trying to get back to sleep. This morning I actually caught the bus with Ross!'

The younger version of myself was so ambitious! Haha.
And yes you can all laugh that I still wake up at 6am or 6:30am. Everyone does."

Wake up!



The only thing we are all laughing about little Kristen is how ambitious you are. Did you just get to the island? Are you still in first year? Have you even wet your feet with 4th term?

This is 5th FRICKIN' term darlin' we don't do stuff like that anymore. Amateur Hour was months ago.

Yet.... I still have this feeling like I haven't woken up...



No comments:

Post a Comment