Thursday, February 13, 2014

Double Digits Cluuub

When I was 9, I COULD. NOT. WAIT. To turn 10. I'd be in the "Double Digits Club." Of course it wasn't a real club, it felt pretty much like 9 (+ the unbeknownst doom of becoming an adult). But I could rub it in my younger siblings' faces, and brag a lot.

This past weekend I realized that I realized that I am now officially in a different kind of Double Digits Club. The < 100 days left in Grenada Club.

Keanu Woah

Man that felt good.

I know this may seem dumb, especially since I wrote and almost identical post just a few weeks ago. But c'mon now, that was back when I was in the triple digits club, which is so not serious, it doesn't even get capitalized like a proper noun. Pfft.

Some people are in countdown mode, but I'm not. I prefer to not keep track, but randomly find out how many days/ weeks are left, and pleasantly surprise myself.



It's so much more rewarding and surprising that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment