Friday, February 21, 2014

The Greek Food Truck

I've been working a lot this semester, which has its benefits and drawbacks for sure. One drawback is that I am always scrambling for dinner. The benefit though, is that Ross introduced me to this awesome Greek food truck just outside campus. I was a bit skeptical at first, (you kind of need to have low expectations to really enjoy yourself) but oh man was I wrong! 

This. 
Food.
Is. 
Amazing. 

Why I am just discovering this now. I don't know. But what I do know, is that it's a good thing because bye bye loan money... 




HELLO GREEK FOOD!!



I may or may not have eaten there several times in the span of a couple weeks. Hey, it's not my fault, it's all these long hours mmkay?! 


For like $22 EC you get a big plate of lamb, yogurt, and taziki. And you get a decent sized Greek side salad with a lemon vinaigrette, cheese crumbles, peppers, tomatoes, cucumber, and lettuce. Mmm. The first time I ate there I had enough leftovers for lunch the next day. Buuut, I guess I was hungrier the next time because I finished the whole entire thing.  

Recently they cleared out the space behind the truck, and I like how this picture makes it look a little more epic. 




Now the only thing that is missing from my Greek food experience is Kelli and Larry!






2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this post! I WILL be trying said Greek Food truck and The Schnitzel Haus very soon! Hooray for those diamonds in the rough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some vendors will use purpose built food trailers or concession trailers where as some will convert a caravan into a food trailer. Best Food Truck In LA

    ReplyDelete