Monday, February 17, 2014

Blogging Update

It's not a secret, I am not only slow and lazy about blogging, but I kinda suck at it. The formatting is always off and it drives me NUTS. Someday I might learn how to make it all look nice and fancy.

But last week I learned you can change the published date on each post.

Mind = BLOWN!
tim-and-eric-mind-blown


I know, how dumb right? I had figured there must MUST be a way to do it, and I swear I tried that same exact way before, but for some reason it clicked today. So now that I am finally, slowly but surely catching up on holiday break posts, I am moving them to the correct days. Which also means they will be in the correct year. Wahoo!


2 comments:

  1. Best feature ever!!!! It makes catching up sooooo much better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! But I think this means I have even more work to do now. Haha.

      Delete