Friday, March 14, 2014

Racing the Rain

Today has been a lame day. 

Meaning, a terrible (stupid little) thing happened. It made me really REALLY mad. Like more frustrated than I've been in months.

But, the good news is, I won!

There are many "games" that I play here in Grenada. Like kill the cockroach games, walk home with 40 pounds of groceries games, try not to miss the bus games. Those games. Today I played the Race the Rain game.

Because on grocery day, it's never good to see this:

























I was sitting on the bus with all my groceries hoping and praying that I would win the race.

It was a close call. I wasn't very fast out of the gate, but a caught up and in the last stretch was able to pull ahead to avoid this.



About five minutes after I got in it really started coming down. So there is your silver lining of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment