Thursday, April 3, 2014

Oreo Dipping Station 2.0!!

I've been working so hard to keep the blog updated with posts from when my family was here that I'm not posting much about my mundane life. Which, I think is important too.

Here is another post about the simple things in my life, which oddly enough, are the big things.

Apparently, since my new monster phase, i'm crazy for Oreos. More specifically, turning Oreos into a major delicacy/ special event. As you can see for the picture below, this is Oreo Dipping Station 2.0 cos we now have fancy lil dishes to put the ingredients in.

When my family came to visit I kindly requested some Oreos. When they unpacked there was so much food it was like sensory overload. I couldn't even process all the goodies they brought! My parents definitely know how to spoil me, and indeed they did. Included in the mix were two yes TWO packages of Oreos. I was pretty excited. It wasn't until Ross created another Oreo Dipping Station that I realized my parents had not brought just any old Oreos. 


Birthday cake FLAVOR CREME?!? Ross said "I think that just means they have special coloring in the creme." 

Being one that does not take her snack foods lightly, I recalled rumors of these new flavored Oreos. With my spidey sense tingling, I knew that meant they were indeed cake batter flavored. Cracking open that package was like a crackhead getting a whiff of powder. I think I may have forgotten to breathe because they smelled so good.

I felt a little bad because the cookies were so good, we didn't even use the dipping station. But we were both so in heaven I don't think anyone's feelings were hurt.





No comments:

Post a Comment