Wednesday, December 5, 2012

QW #9

I know I talk about my parents and my family a lot, but they do so much for me, I don't plan on stopping any time soon. That is why I will continue to talk about them this Quote Wednesday #9!


http://www.etsy.com/listing/92635403/roots-wings-quote-8x10-art-print-free?ref=sr_gallery_36&ga_search_query=quote+print+child+decor&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_mh_hub=kids&ga_mh_eid=1115794253&ga_mh_section=clusters&ga_mh_cid=furniture-decor&ga_page=1&ga_ref=related&ga_search_type=all

Now of course I don't have children to teach this to, so I will reflect on how my own family has given me these two gifts. My parents love me unconditionally. They are always there for me. Unconditional love also includes their right to tell me when I am being stupid.
These are the parents who didn't get to bed until around 2 in the morning because they picked me up at the airport. This includes my dad waking up at 2 in the morning to get me to the airport a week and a half later.

I am forever in debt to my parents who give me wings to fly. Or rather, give me a breeze to keep me up in the air. Specifically, for housing me, feeding me, and schlepping me around. Lucky for them, this didn't end when I graduated high school, or college. I suppose True love is buying your child groceries, no matter how old they get. I am happy to announce my parents' generosity has no limits. :)

I want to give my parents much love and thanks for bending over backwards for not only me but also my husband to make our life here in Grenada happier, healthier, and more comfortable.
I LOVE YOU!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that! It's so beautiful.

    My dad says, "that's what we're here for," whenever I look to them for anything. Support, a place to sleep, kind words, sunscreen, you know. :)

    I don't think you should stop talking about your parents- they are your parents, and this is your blog!! :) I feel the same way about mine, too!

    ReplyDelete