Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas Morning 2012

Christmas morning I woke up to pouring rain and scrambling around to close the windows before everything got soaked!













First things first -Ross and I checked out what Santa had brought. As it turns out, we were both good enough this year for Santa to come. I think it was a close call. ;) Here is a picture of a couple of dorks by a homemade fireplace.














Santa got me a download of the new Joshua James cd. Which I keep listening to non-stop. Ross was really excited to see that Santa brought him the newest Spiderman movie and a Marvel puzzle.














Then we opened presents from each other. It was kinda tricky this year because it was not as easy to be sneaky. But I was really happy that Ross was totally taken off guard my this present:














SNORKEL! He has been wanting one, and now is the perfect time for him to be able to use it. :)

Ross gave me oatmeal. And I gave him Corn Flakes. Just kidding! I guess wrapping presents in funny boxes is an affinity we share.


I was pretty excited about these earrings Ross got me because it completes the necklace that he got me for our anniversary. 

It was fun to open presents because we both put in a lot of thought and effort in our gifts to one another. Also we celebrated the presents my parents got for us while I was home back around Thanksgiving. A little crockpot and an electric mixer. Ross gets the crockpot because it will be perfect for meats and I get the mixer because I love baking. Coincidentally we used both of them for Christmas dinner preparations! Also a big thank you to all our family members who gave us money for the holidays. We already dove into those funds to have some fun adventures this Christmas break -but more on that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment