Sunday, August 9, 2015

I Made Dis

Me: My name is Kristen. And I have a craft supply addiction.

You: Hi Kristen!

Me: I have lots of craft stuff. Not always the craft stuff that gets made into crafts. But I want to change.

You: Thanks Kristen.

That's my problem. I have a hard time starting. I don't have a hard time envisioning and going to the craft store. Me and Michaels be like:



STOP WITH THE 40% OFF COUPONS (j/k please send more)!

As much as people joke about crafts being therapy, they really are. Creating is my rejuvenation. It makes me feel good. It makes me feel whole. It is an outlet. And I therefore need more of it. The good thing is, I have closets and drawers and tubs full of supplies. I decided I am going to try to be better about starting, working on, and finishing projects. Trying to highlight my creations once a week or so. I think that's not bad "homework."

My new segment shall be called "I Made Dis" Because of these meme.

I made dis. Is otterly adorable, no? - I made dis. Is otterly adorable, no?  Otter mom

Hopefully my projects will be more otterly adorable than not!





No comments:

Post a Comment