Wednesday, August 12, 2015

BoWA #3

Remember when I was trying to make "BoWA" a thing? Yeah here it is again.

#1 Ice Cream Pebbles- Rainbow Sherbet. This is hands down my favorite ice cream. I bought on a crazy good sale, wondering how in the world a dry cereal could taste like my decadent favorite rainbow sherbet. I'm not a cereal person, and I'm a skeptic, so imagine my surprise when IT TASTES SO MUCH LIKE ICE CREAM! Time to go buy all the boxes in the whole world.


#2 The City of Redlands is a beautiful little city. After the Ross and I had at last year's summer concert series, we wanted to go more this year. Spoiler Alert: That didn't happen. We even ended up going to the same exact concert as last year. The Glen Miller Orchestra, but it was still a lovely time. 



  

#3 Take about 5 minutes to truly mull this over and get back to me if you don't think it is outrageously 100% true. 

The Official "Fun Vs. Effort" Graph of Pets


#4 Ross is famous for many things, one of which is his caramel corn recipe. I don't think we have attempted to make it since a botched (dang you humidity) attempt in Grenada. We fixed that. So much popcorn. Much tasty.



Finished product:



#5 "Straight Outta" filters are running rampant on social media. Most of them are annoying and lame, like "Straight Outta Provo." *eye roll* But this one made me laugh. My recent trip to NY really made me see how scary dry California is.



#6 I don't know why I feel an overwhelming need to share this, but it is definitely the cutest IT department ever.



#7 My best friend Kelli and I share a love for making (and receiving of course) care packages. It's just kinda our thing. Her care packages are always so perfectly timed. They always arrive right when I need them the most. Thanks! It is so perfect.





No comments:

Post a Comment