Saturday, August 8, 2015

Card Palooza

As I explained in this post. Vacation is the perfect time for crafting. I love my Silhouette but the process is actually quite labor intensive. It can take me about an hour to make a card. Mostly because I need to pull out the machine and all my supplies and papers and get the creative juices flowing!

What I have been trying to do is make multiples. It may take me an hour to produce one card, but it only takes an hour and a half to exponentially increase that. I got all my supplies out to make a card for Ross's birthday.


Ta da! Too lazy to move extraneous things out of the photo. Once I had that squared away I made some more, to store away for a quick grab when they are needed. 


And then I got scrap crazy and made a day of it. Ross is studying away for his Step 2 CK exam so I just talk to myself, watch Netflix, and craft. 


It feels good to have a batch of cards made. I love doing it, but I feel like I never have any ready when I really need them.




No comments:

Post a Comment