Thursday, June 18, 2015

Wedding Week- Girls Night

If you were to say, "Girls Night!" I can almost promise you that the first people you'd think of would not be the women in my family. I don't mean that in a bad way. But you can count the combined number of mani/pedis for this group on about 2 fingers. We aren't pampered people.

So of course I thought pampering would be the perfect way to bond and hang out as girls in the midst of wedding preparations.



Italian sodas.



Engagement ring donuts (thanks for the help Silhouette).



Foot soaks and nail polish.


Movies and facials. I blocked out a certain someone because although I think she is the most beautiful human ever, I would hate for her to be displeased. :) 


It was a chill night and fun to hang while the guys had fun at the movies. 




No comments:

Post a Comment