Sunday, June 28, 2015

Panorama Point

I don't own a travel guide to California. I don't have any friends that tell me cool places to go.

But I'm really creative. I have the spirit of adventure. I've recently learned to go with the flow and be okay when things fail spectacularly. Maybe because I refuse to call that defeat.

I have a big list of things to check out in this area. There is no way to know if they are actually cool or not until you give it a try. Today was a good day to check another one out.

Panorama Point is a lookout area up in the hills of south Redlands.


For being such a short drive, it has some great views. Even if it is cloudy!


King of the world!


And even if everything is shriveling up and dying. 

As we get to know the area better I like going to places like this (and Prospect Park) to see what landmarks I notice. It becomes easy to pick out places like the Redlands temple and the University of Redlands. 





No comments:

Post a Comment