Saturday, June 6, 2015

Up Themed Bridal Shower

I recently posted a crafting update about some projects I was working on for a bridal shower for my little sister.

Well the time has come and let me tell you,

"I love it when a plan comes together!" 


Pretty much this was me as I was setting up/ admiring my handiwork.



Okay, enough A-Team. Time to get bridal shower cutesy!

Here is an quick summary of the event.


But since so much time and effort went into this event, I wanted to highlight some of my favorite photos as well.

Inside we had the dinning table with so. many. snacks! I know it looks full in this picture but the food kept multiplying. Mom went nuts at Costco and Winco, but don't think for one second I am complaning! Haha.



And a close up of the display for the favors.



The beautiful backyard, all set up and ready for guests.



It was amazing to have such a beautiful and large area for so many guest to be able to sit and visit comfortably.

Outdoors we had more food. My mom makes this delicious "California chicken salad" that we had with croissants.



You can also see the "Paradise Falls" jar of money from the movie, and travel posters with the same theme.

The party was so fun. We had a great turn out and it was fun to just visit and chat.



We played a couple games to keep things interesting and of course opened presents.



Lots and lots of presents.


Did I mention lots?! My grandma loves to put gift bows in your hair as you open gifts. Ashlynn of course dutifully recording gifts. 


I had to include this adorable picture of my aunt and her grandson. 


We all worked so hard to pull it off, we had to chill afterwards. 


Including Synge, who loves the new patio chair cushions. 


Next stop for the family is .... WEDDING DAY (in 14 days)! 




No comments:

Post a Comment