Friday, June 19, 2015

Wedding Week- Decorating Day

Wedding week would not be complete without numerous hours of decorating and a couple dozen people helping. At least, that's how the Mormons roll.









Wednesday we went to Lowes to pick up some live greenery for the reception. Fortunately we had a car big enough to haul them home. Unfortunately that vehicle has no AC. I volunteered to sit in the back (since there were no seats) and the plants probably needed a little more support. It was a close call though, because I'm pretty sure I was seconds away to blacking out. So much hotness.


Now that that ... uncomfortable... photo is out of the way, I can populate this post with FLOWERS. So much flowers. 

We are lucky enough to have the most amazing, talented, kind and beautiful woman ever attending our church. She is THE SOURCE for all things floral (she did my amazing bouquet as well!). Jen and I were lucky enough to accompany her down to LA to the flower market to pick up supplies for the bouquet and centerpiece.

Good morning LA!


... and good morning Flower Market! 




Going to the flower market was quite the treat, especially because Jen and I had never been before. Lorna is a seasoned veteran and it was fun to see her process, how she navigates and decides.

I hope I wasn't too annoying,oo-ing and ahhh-ing at the stalls and stalls teeming with beautiful bouquets. 


I want to in this giant, beautiful, fragrant warehouse! 


Jen volunteered to be the flower sherpa. And she is a cute one too!



After our arms were full of flowers we headed back to Palmdale to continue decorating at the church.





We took a break for pizza. Pretty much my new favorite pizza place in all of the Antelope Valley. It was amazing.


Then back to it! The hall looks amazing. The family is really getting good at wedding decorating. 




Thanks for sharing the pictures Riss! 

We are just about ready for the wedding now. And good thing because...

Wedding is in 1 day! 




No comments:

Post a Comment