Monday, June 15, 2015

Wedding Week- Frisbee Golf

IT IS OFFICIALLY WEDDING WEEK. My sister is getting married Saturday, so family is slowly trickling in to town. Since I am a professional ride-moocher, I asked Ryan and Jen if they could give me a ride out to Palmdale once they arrived. And since they are way nice (and understand the pains of sharing a single car) they happily agreed. 

I know Jen was particularly excited to come check out my apartment and town. With the Petersens you have to strike while the iron is hot because you never know when we might move. 

It's been pretty hot lately, but we decided to brave the great outdoors (aka tempt fate?) and check out this new disc golf "park." 


Poor, poor California. About 12 brand new baskets, and a hell-on-earth-wasteland of a park. 


That didn't stop us from throwing around some discs.


 And getting every so slightly sun burnt. 


We followed up with some ice cream! Thrifty ice cream is the best ice cream.

Jen's first experience with Thrifty's. It was a good one. 


And before too long we were off to Palmdale!

Wedding in 5 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment