Monday, June 29, 2015

Hulda Crooks & San Jacinto Farms

Judging by how fun it was to write this title pretty sure I need to name my offspring Hulda and Jacinto.

Around these parts one fun activity is to hike the trails above Hulda Crooks park. I've had a few friends check it out so I thought it was about time I did too.


When I say "trails" remember that this is California. And not the Yosemite part. Love me some dry dusty trails! You can't quite tell in this photo but this one is really steep with soft dirt. And not in a fun angora rabbit way. It was tough! But all of a sudden we were pretty high about the city. 


Due to it's unfortunate location San Bernadino is often plagued with pretty nasty air quality.


Mmm. Looks so ... palpable. 


J/k. I'm 100% sure that is smog. After some exercise we headed back home, stopping at this fruit stand by our place, San Jacinto Farms. 


Everything looked pretty good. We got a "snow leopard melon" <- a="" also="" and="" but="" delicious.="" grapefruit.="" heard="" it="" nbsp="" never="" of="" p="" red="" ruby="">



I love living so close to all this fresh produce! 




1 comment:

  1. I can see it now on a play date.. "Kai, Reef, Aya, Hulda, and Jacinto! Time to go!" That will be so fun. :)

    ReplyDelete