Saturday, August 30, 2014

Parliament Chocolate and $5 Pizza.

Since the start of this crazy medical school adventure if there has been one constant great thing it would be my friend Amber. She was my life saver before I got to Grenada, and she continues to be an incredible friend and constantly helpful. Sometimes I feel awful about all the questions I ask her, but she never seems to mind. Recently she's taken me to Costco, and most recently we went shopping, did some errands, and ended the afternoon with a trip to Parliament Chocolate.


Let me tell you about Parliament Chocolate. Redlands is full of fun little hipster, locally owned shops. Parliament Chocolate is one such shop. It's very hip and they are all about using organic dark chocolate. It's all hand made in the shop. I joked with Amber about how it brought me back to these days, back in good ol' Grenada. Indeed, my first true introduction to dark chocolate and love at first sight.

I got some goodies to take home, which were absolutely amazing. Mostly it's fun to just do simple things like run errands with friends., and find cool places around town.

In other news, I have found THE WORLD'S BEST $5 pizza. As you may know, I take my pizza very seriously. And I take inexpensive pizza, almost more seriously, as there is a pretty intense pizza hierarchy. Being in a new town, I have to get the low-down on the pizza market. And this, is amazing pizza.


Eating pizza and chillin' in our fancy furniture.






No comments:

Post a Comment