Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Carolyn's Cafe

I mentioned in this blog post about how much I love to explore our new little neighborhood. Another highly recommended eatery was Carolyn's Cafe. My friend told me that their coffee cake was to die for. I take my coffee cake pretty seriously, so this was a tall order.



Ross's current Internal Medicine rotation has been great because besides the days he is on-call, he gets done pretty early. Carolyn's Cafe closes at 2pm so I patiently waited for the day that I could convince Ross to go there when he got home, or possibly when he awoke after being on-call.


We got an order of coffee cake and some breakfast. 


The coffee cake was easily the best coffee cake I have EVER had. Look at all that warm melty butter all over! I found out that you can get a whole pan of coffee cake if you give them 24 hour notice. I half jokingly told Ross to please get that for my birthday cake this year. It was amazing. The only bummer is that the cafe closes at 2pm so the World's Best Coffee Cake availability window is slightly small. 

I will come back for more of you coffee cake!!



No comments:

Post a Comment