Sunday, August 3, 2014

Week Wrap Up #11: Summer's End

I can't believe it, but for all intents and purposes, this is the last Week Wrap Up of the summer. Tomorrow Ross and I head out to California. We are pretty late to the game so I hope that we can find an apartment and get settled quickly.

Here are some favorites from the past week.

Ross and this MASSIVE stereo. I thought he was kidding when he said he wanted to bring it.


He was not. Time to dust off some 8-tracks and CDs. 

Ross is enjoying what little time he has had, and has left, of freedom. This sometimes involves organizing his MTG cards and creating decks. He hates when I take pictures of him doing this. 


Oh look! A shameless selfie. When you are happy you feel good, and you look good too. I can't honestly say the past week or so has been a dream. So much stress of the unknowns, but here is a rare and happy moment. I will take it. 


I mentioned before how we are just missing Ross's birthday. But it has kinda been good because it means he gets lots of different parties. Tonight his parents had us over for dinner and Susan bars for dessert, one of Ross's favorites. He has already had two birthday treats and his birthday isn't til Wednesday!


This week has been full of packing and plotting, so it only takes four pictures to wrap it all up!




No comments:

Post a Comment