Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Happy 28 Years of Life!!

As I have mentioned before, I love to go over-the-top on birthdays so I was pretty bummed when I turned out that Ross's birthday would be in the middle of apartment hunting. There was no two ways about that, unfortunately.

We tried to kick things off early and right with some celebrations in Utah. One with his friends and one with his parents. But it was still kind of a bummer. I tried to make it special though.

For lunch we went to this really good italian food place. We got a cannoli for dessert and when Ross was gone using the restroom I asked the waiters if they could bring him a birthday treat so he got some spumoni ice cream too. We were pretty stuffed.



At the end of the very long day we came home and had Ross's favorite birthday dessert, his mom's cheesecake with his favorite Danish Dessert strawberry topping.



All those candles are starting to be a fire hazard.


Opened some presents too.


I hope this was the most happy miserable birthday he has had!


No comments:

Post a Comment