Saturday, September 8, 2012

Saturday Morning

I love Saturday mornings!

Because I get to hang out a little with my stranger husband.
This morning he cleaned up the kitchen and washed all the dishes.



And he made us breakfast! Little tiny pancakes, and we tried out some nutmeg syrup.















One thing I have always liked about Ross, is he is never above any chore. He doesn't think it is the woman's job to cook, and I don't think it's his job to change the tire. I love it. We work together to get things done, it is so nice.

I really appreciate that he respects me for all that I do. 
I may not be on campus studying all day and memorizing the millions of nerves and muscles and functions of the upper limb, or stressing about tests and reviewing lecture slides, but he understands I am busy and working hard to keep our family healthy and happy. 

It's a two way street.

I really appreciate and respect all that he does for me.
He may not be braving public transportation and haggling over the price of a single tomato, or stressing about the rapid consumption of expensive peanut butter, but I understand that he is busy and working hard to keep our family healthy and happy. 

This is how we are surviving on never seeing each other, T.G.I.S! (morning at least)

1 comment:

  1. There is a satement in McClintock.. a John Wayne movie that says something to the effect that nothing is more presious or beautiful than the growing together that happens between a man and women when they have to work hard together to live.

    ReplyDelete