Thursday, September 20, 2012

QW #3 It's a Good Day

QW #3
Quote Wednesday #3

It is still Wednesday in places like California and Hawaii. Well, depending on how fast I write this post it may only still be Wednesday in places like Hawaii, but that counts.

Have A Good Day
"It's a good day to have a good day"

It may sound ridiculous, but Tuesday night I planned to have a bad Wednesday. 

I was determined to lay in bed and be grumpy and lazy and unhappy.
Fortunately lots of better ideas and moods come to me after a night of sleep. By Wednesday morning, when the sun was shining through the window on my face, I had decided,

"Hey, let's have a good day today!"

And I had a wonderfully fantastic day that was filled with nothing spectacular, just productiveness, friends, and some fun. 

I didn't have outrageous expectations, I just had some positive ideas of how to fill my day in a good way. I wasn't hoping to eat rainbows and ride a sparkly unicorn to Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory, I just thought I could have a good day, in some way. 
The best days I have had on this possibly lonely island were the days I made a plan to surround myself with things that would keep me from feeling lonely. Whatever it took, listening to the funny morning radio, starting a craft project, or just hanging out with my friends and their family. Really anything that keeps me from negative thoughts and self-pity suffices. 

Even though 365 days x approximately (hopefully) 90+ years can = an overwhelming amount of good days to be had, I choose to take it one morning at a time. 

Because as it turns out, it was a good day to have a good day. And I have a feeling that tomorrow might be too!

1 comment:

  1. Found your post interesting to read. I cant wait to see your post soon. Good Luck for the upcoming update.This article is really very interesting and effective. Visit here Free Itunes gift cards

    ReplyDelete