Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Makings II

Maybe about once a month I should do a round up of all the "Makings" I have been up to. It might motivate me enough to do more projects on my never-ending list.

I love photos, and am too cheap for frames, so I present to you a photo collage!


It was fun going through literally, over a hundred photos and laying them out to put up on the wall. It took awhile to finish it, but what else is a girl to do when her husband is constantly gone?

I decided I wanted to pay tribute to my Grenada years, in some beautiful and definitely unrepresentative way. Maybe even incorporate some of my travels to other countries.


I am proud to say that with the help of my sister, I made that beautiful little 'Petersen" sign. I think it is unfinished, but I am pretty lazy, so maybe it is. I am still trying to find some rope/ hemp to hang it up on the wall. 

I also finally finished the Grenada shadowboxes. Here is a closer look. 


I am pleased with the way they turned out. I think I may have "over done it" on the whole packing relics back from Grenada business because I still have a duffel bag full of sea glass, shells, and sand.



No comments:

Post a Comment