Monday, November 3, 2014

BFF Best Halloween Party

Halloween has always been a favorite holiday for me. Dressing up and candy. Go figure.

Last weekend my best friend Brigette hosted a Halloween party.


My mom and sister helped me figure out some cool Halloween themed treats to take. I'm a sucker for sweets but lately I've been all about branching out and venturing into the world of savory hors d'ouvres. 

With help I pulled off these, "Lil smokies mummies," inspired by Pinterest.


And creepy brain jello, inspired by myself and childhood. 


Brigette put a lot of time and effort into the party and it was really fun. I'm usually skeptical of  party games but the ones Brigette planned out were a riot. Ross's team was the overall winner and he got a gift card out of it. 

I have to admit, the best part was Brigette and Aaron's costume. 


It put our costume to shame, but Ross and I still worked hard to get our costume together so here is our shout-out. 

We found out that our costume was one that you either got right away... or never got at all. Ross got a lot of, "Caltrans worker?! You need a shovel!" while I got a lot of, "You're a ninja right?"


Wyld Style and Emmett from The Lego Movie, of course. What else would a mid-twenties aged couple go as for Halloween? 

I'm so happy that all four of us get along so well. It's always so much fun to hang out with the Lucas family!!




No comments:

Post a Comment